Friday 29 November 2013

Month Long Christmas Challenge!


I've had this week off work & have been doing some Christmas shopping (not doing too bad, still left with the same awkward people lol) & today we are going to a Christmas market :o)  Looking forward to putting the tree & decorations up at the weekend - I love Christmas!  Jellypark Friends month long challenge is (as the title suggests) "Christmas!".  For my cards I used "Snowman" & "Girl with Stocking" digital stamps which I coloured with ProMarkers.  I used various papers from my stash & the snowflake border is a Memory Box die.  There are 2 new fabulous gingerbread man/lady digital stamps available too.  I hope you'll check out the other DT members fab creations for lots of inspiration.



The Challenges:
Lexi's Creations - Christmas
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Papertake - Sketch (Snowman)
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Any Sentiment
Stampin' for the Weekend - Feeling Festive
Stampavie & More - Christmas
Songbird - Die Another Day


We also have some wonderful new DT members joining us & you can meet them HERE!  A very warm welcome to the group ladies :o) I hope you've all had a nice week & we're looking forward to seeing all your lovely Christmas creations :o)

15 comments:

Basslady said...

very cute and delightful! love it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

love both of your cards!
Hugs,
Georgia

Danni said...

These are so cute and fun!

Nancy said...

Beautiful cards, Tracey! :o)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous Christmas cards. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Tanya said...

Beautiful cards, I love the snowman image and colours, very nice :)

Thanks for joining in at Papertake Weekly :)

Tanya GDT xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Tracey, both mages are adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Penny said...

Oh, two great creations! Love your coloring on both! The first is just such a sweet design--great DP & love the die cut! The second is too cute; love the DP here, too, as well as your pretty flowers! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Lorraine said...

What a smashing card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Ellibelle said...

Such sweet creations! Darling images and fabulous designs!
Thanks so much for playing along in my "snowman" word play saturday challenge!

Julie said...

Cute card. Love the colors
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie T

Suzie McFloozy said...

Super cards Tracey - your colouring is fabulous and i love the snowflake swirl x
Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Lola said...

Both cards are too cute. I like how you outline your images with glitter. Love the extra sparkle.

Jo said...

Two lovely makes, especially love the fun snowman......Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck!
hugs Jo x

Elena V. said...

These are so cute! I love them!