Monday 10 June 2013

Bits & Pieces


Wish I was still there (Dubrovnic marina)

Hello, hope you've all had a great start to the week.
I thought I'd post a few photos of my hols & some DT news.
As some of you know I'm lucky enough to be on the Jellypark DT & I wanted to draw your attention to their new charity digital stamp called "Dad with Kids", which is perfect for Fathers Day & ALL the proceeds from the stamp go to charity!

239 Dad with kids CHARITY digi stamp  

I also wanted to post a reminder about this week's challenge at Sentimental Sundays which is "Metal Findings" which I hope you will be able to find time to join us :o)

& here are a couple more photos from our holiday last month to Dubrovnic, Croatia which was amazing.  I'm so glad we went especially the weather here in the UK has been absolutely diabolical - we had to have our heating on Saturday night, can you believe that in JUNE! 



Thanks for looking & have a fab week xxx

4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh my gorgeous photo's just beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oo that looks gorgeous, what a lovely place! Big congrats on the DT role as well. Well deserved! Have a good week Tracey. Kimx

Penny said...

Tracey, your photos are gorgeous! Looks like you must have had a fabulous time there! So sorry you are suffering cold weather--want me to send you some 105 degree Arizona heat? ;^)
Hugs, Penny

Jane said...

beautiful photos Tracey. I do belive we went there as children....thanks for sharing xxx